Quote Originally Posted by Patrick McIrish View Post
No sour grapes Dante, at least not from me, in fact I know Fish personally and have a ton of respect for him. That said we all know this is a book that is not designed for anyone that has a clue. It's for guys like you who said earlier you don't think anyone wins at this, book or player. Heritage is one down from square books like BoDog, SIA and other shops that only book to losers, those places let you sign up and run you when they see you aren't a clown, Heritage tries to block you before you ever make your first bet. Invitation only, common sense would tell you a book isn't going to want anyone with a clue. Congrats you are a member, why not hit the Think Tank and improve your game in the future, those limos don't come cheap. 'Nuff said.

No, not enough said yet. I will have my say now.

I will wager that I am a little older than you. I have played and booked for many many years. In fact, I bet on the first Super Bowl. I ran a book in a NE city for many decades. I have seen literally 100's of players and listened to their bs for years and years and years. All of them winners, but not really.

Oh, you may win a season. You may even win for a year, but that is extremely rare. Winning in the very long run, say 10 years is almost unheard of. You don't do it, and almost nobody does. I don't care what you say or how you swear or anything else. You see my friend. I have been there. I have seen it all. I have listened to people like you most of my life. Big winners, but they never win. Here is what I am saying, if you gamble you can believe that in the long run, the very long run you will be a loser. It is simply a matter of probability. People like you don't understand that. You guys think you have all the answers, when in reality you are all full of shit.

I could easily prove it to you and most everybody else with a year challenge and book a very large bet with you and actually anybody else. But, why bother. It isn't worth it. You keep believing that you are a winner and keep playing, talk to me when you're 60 or 70. Of course, by then I will be gone.

Nobody wins, almost nobody, in the long run. The very long run, it's math my friend, just math.