Alright guys.. Whose ready to give up on the human logic of capping their own games? You know I wouldn't mislead you all.. I have been a member of this forum for quite some time, but to be quite honest I stopped coming in here awhile back because the information I was getting was BS... There isn't one consistant person in this forum.. Truth be told..

If you want to get on track, Gamble on sports as an investing opportunity and not as a "Double your money tonight", then PM me for some more details... I know this group (NOT Touts) that I have been dealing with for sometime now... I started out with 1,000 bucks 2 years ago and I have that total up to 13,250... Now as you all know, as this number grows I can afford to put MORE towards each matchup.. But this isnt shabby at all..

Consistant and Dummy Proof... The real logic behind this is a computer gauges whether or not the matchup is a good one... Human Logic goes no further than calculating the difference between the computers line and Vegas's line..

Once again if you have any questions let me know.. No BS, Rest assured..

Peace