Originally posted on 07/20/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
Thats the thing, republicans had no problem passing the bill. They had a problem not offsetting the 30B with budget cuts. That sounds more like simple mathematics to me.

Well Obama and the dems just guaranteed themselves some more votes come election time, they accomplished their mission.

Shut the fuk up will ya u asshole. The republicans don't give a dick about the debt or deficit or they wouldn't explode it everytime they are in control. These new tax cuts for the wealthy are gonna put another 500 billion dollar hit on the deficit if Obama doesn't end them. Not one republican is worried about cutting spending to pay for continuing these tax cuts. Not one republican was worried about cutting spending before these two god awful debt raising wars that have us by the neck. None of them were worried about that god awful perscription bill these assholes passed a few years ago. Not one of them will cut this rediculous defense bill we have cause it will hurt their fellow thieves the defense contractors wallets. We spend more money for defense than all the other nations COMBINED. The biggest waste of spending out of anything and not one Republican will have the balls to cut one dollar out of it. When a democrat wants to cut it they will call him weak. Not because it will weaken the country but because it will take millions out of one of their buddy's pocketbook. I own a business and im glad some of these families got some money back in their pocket so they may be able to spend it at mine or another business to keep the economy from distruction.