Listen you nitwit - I already told you off the forum that I woke up cranky from my nap and you want to start? Okay.

I will defend ANYONE against utter ignorant bullshit, whether they're part of my 'crew' or not. Especially when they don't deserve it. But the example you're speaking of right now, if you actually used those friggin Hooked on Phonics DVDs I sent you, you would have read, and more importantly, comprehended, that I didn't defend Paco. I merely pointed out to Sammy that he had in fact wagered $3200 of actual cash on the game so he couldn't really be considered broke, now could he? The thread was not only more useless drivel, as is this one, but it was inaccurate. The fact that Sickler and SwingingJohnson posted to highlight the hypocrisy of Sammy starting the thread in the first place, only made everything that much sweeter.

I'd suggest you worry less about what I do around here and concern yourself more with your own behaviour. Not only do you post meaningless, incomprehensible crap most of the time but the majority of the posters on here are fully aware that your whole gig is just an act. Maybe you should sit back and figure out why you'd want to devote your life to pretending to be someone you're not instead of showing everyone who you really are.