1) I've known Mike for almost 2 years now, talk to him almost every single day via text/email/AIM. My bankroll "tracks" his records for me, so no thank you.

2) Why is everyone trying to TRACK his records all of a sudden? Play the picks or not, your choice...

3) OK let's say you want to track the picks in order to see if he is worth tailing, but how are you gonna keep this "record/units" accurate when you use 1-3 units for all his picks? *Hint* "fun" plays are about $500 each and "big" plays are at least $5,000...

4) I know what you would say to 3)... Then why doesn't he just post his units? Well, cause he doesn't owe you sh*t...

5) He got about $50 donations so far, let's see if that will make him "tout of the year..."

6) If you read what the haters were saying in his thread, YOU would go "tout" too, and get rich from donations. It's the best way to post picks without bullsh*t AND get rich from $50 donations at the same time. Why not?

7) I respect you cheme & co, but he really doesn't have to prove anything to anybody...

8) I can run this up to probably 20, but my point is... He does what he wants, people do what they want, so get over this and stop being the "gambling forum bad guys terminator." Good night and good luck.