Downtown get me more info on her.

I do not see anything funny about this thread , I feel sorry for Shari because she is going to wreck her life with this fukkin nit wit from the ghetto because he waves a fukkin gun in his avitar and runs go go bars. Shari Cash I am sure your the only one he likes. I swear your a gullible fuk when you took bait and accepted ticket to Vegas from him. I bet he said he is a virgin too and you bought it. Shari this guys fuks girls right on tables right a go go bars in front of everyone, that is real classy . Can you imagine being at this go go bar and looking over and seeing Paco fukkin nude fukkin a girl right inbthr open, that's disgusting . What are you going to do when his ass and rooster are being watched by 300 people?? You going to cheer and say " that's my man"? What is fukkin wrong with you? He is a thug fukkin sex crazed sikko that has a record a mile long and hangs in street corners at night in the ghetto of Detroit. Don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart. All I will say is fuk you znd I told you so.