i will forever be ungrateful for the way my mom and dad raised me.

For one, nobody ever taught me or pushed me to get the opposite sex. Thats why i spent most of my life as an inexperienced hermit. It's only until recently that I had to go out on my own and learn shit. Im 25 and dont know how to properly f\*\*k girls because my dumbass mom was always telling me not to be a womanizer and wait for a special girl...shit that guys used to do in the 50's but times have changed in a major fvcking way....i hate her for raising me that way..it made me such a inexperienced \*\*\*\*\*\*, i could have fvcked so many bitches but my mom turned me into a bitch ass mommas boy... thanks mom! (oyster)

aside from that, im a fitness FREAK...i love staying in shape and working out, but it was only until RECENTLY that i started this on my OWN...if it wasnt for me, id still be an out of shape piece of shit with an extremely high body fat % and no muscles. My parents had no knowledge of any sort of proper nutrition and my dad never pushed me to play sports so i got fvcked there as well. Thanks to them i had the most unhealthy eating habits and it caused me to get strecth marks all over my ass...stupid fvcks, f\*\*k them for that.

It just seems like my parents raised me the complete opposite way of how my personality really is. Im a health freak, who wants to f\*\*k bitches, and make shit loads of money. But thanks to my parents growing up i was an out of shape, inexperienced virgin pussy whose still dependant on them.

thanks mom and dad...Faggots.