Originally posted on 01/25/2023:

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

You don't hear me arguing.
The worst part of it is the fact that people believe that the NFL or whatever group would go to this level for this scheme.
1. The NFL doesn’t give a shit if this guy died. The game would be fine generating a ton of money. Literally it’s proven some of these players have killed themselves from playing this sport and yet every Sunday the NFL is making more money than ever.
2. What incentive is there to do all of this? It doesn’t generate extra money and one would argue it would cost so much to keep everyone quiet.
3. To get people to not turn on the vaccine? I mean let’s get real billions of people have already been vaccinated. You think one football player dying would caused people to question their vaccination? If we are all going to die from vaccination in some elaborate population cleaning that some of you nutballs talk about then I speak for a lot of people that are vaccinated and say well it was nice knowing you, good luck in the dystopian world after we leave.
4. Who stands to benefit from this story? One would say the anti vaxxers. They can push their cause more, they can get more eyes on their message and they can sell more shit.
Alex Jones proved along with many others that crazies will buy all kinds of useless garbage. They will make you alot of money. While intelligent people are investing, putting money in retirement funds, being overall smart the dummies are buying anti Joe Biden tshirts, coffee mugs, etc.
You guys who believe this shit are just the same fools who used to think that you inherited money from the Nigerian king because of an e-mail you received. It’s very sad