Originally posted on 12/07/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
Thanks man, I don't think you aren't stupid either.

My soul is solidly in tact.

The problem with American politics is this:

It affects virtually everyone in the world.
There's way too much money in it.
There are very few good options to vote for.

Just look at the GA election. Hundreds of millions spent in two elections a month apart and these 2 guys? LOL.

The thing about Trump, which appeals to millions, is he puts America first. Not always. But he does. Biden doesn't. Obama didn't. Very few in Washington do. So I rather see an asshole like Trump than 90% of those scumbags that are there now and have been for years. They are literally the worst people in the country, the most incompetent people in the country and they make laws while making themselves rich in the process. They hate America and its citizens.

People hate the truth. Luckily the truth doesn't care.
I'm on board with most of your reply.
Without the orange turd we pretty much align. Don't forget I'm apolitical.
Being more of a critic than a praiser makes my opinions seem some what credible.....I hate almost all politicians.

IMHO,
History will bear out that the turd has been the worst person in America since Benedict Arnold.
He is only out for himself and I do believe you and the rest of the world will see that very soon.
I may be wrong and I've been very wrong many times, but I wager the orange turd is done.
His legacy to America will be our warning to not follow fools "don't follow flash and glitter, follow sense and intelligence"
his time in the spot light will be debated and thrashed about but the final verdict will be "the worst president in history".