Originally posted on 11/08/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
Funny how you neglect the crime rate.
The two key issues today are crime and the economy, and the democrats did nothing about that, except whine about Trump, which was never going to be an issue.

The democrats deserve this ass kicking they're getting today,
The economy was bad because Trump destroyed it not knowing how to handle the covid crisis. It was always going to take a hard dip like this, but to be honest the fact that we are not in a full blown recession yet and that gas prices went back down and inflation hasnt gone any higher deserves a ton of credit for all the money that was put into the system during covid that was given to the wrong causes and caused all this shit.

As for crime, i think crime is up across the board, in Republican and Democratic cities. You give people guns, you dont provide resources for people, you dont provide ways for people to succeed, you give people no hope because you just give them a check for 1500 dollars during covid, you get crime. Not to mention we are a divided nation. Crime right now isnt because of Biden, its because of everything.

And if you only give a party two years to fix everything that was wrong with the country after Trump then you arent patient enough for results. I know this though.....

8 years of Clinton led to the biggest surplus we've ever had and a thriving economy
8 years of Bush created terroism and a gigantic deficit and a complete crash of the housing market
8 years of Obama fixed the housing market, stabled the economy and led to growth
4 years of Trump ruined the growth, created divide, fumbled covid which led to inflation, job loss, economy shit
2 years of Biden to fix all those problems is a pretty big ask but hey lets see what the republicans do, they'll show you what they always do which is
Tax Cuts
Cut Social Programs
Cut Climate Programs
Create Divide
Overturn years of court precedent
Increase the deficit
Start a war
I could go on and on, let the fun begin