Originally posted on 10/02/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Brandt Moat View Post
You guys are still wondering what happened? She is a horrible poker player that got lucky or she cheated. If she cheated she could see his cards (with the help of the card cam?). It happened to a Jew. No Jew makes a J high call. Your ignoring the fact that it happened to a Jew. It was a chick and a Jew in a hand. The Jew pushed with a come and missed. The chick can see his cards or not much of a chance the deck is stacked is the only way to cheat here. He still has a good chance at hitting this hand. An all around bad hand played on her part. The Jew got looked up. Quit fookn ignoring the Jew aspect of the hand. I know your generation doesn't have the ability to bring a thing like being a Jew into an equation. it is the only reason it is getting run. When the Jews were the ones cheating the Poker world wasn't this much coverage!!! SEE??? If she returned the doe to the crying Jew, she did it to save faced for a horrible play. Can't say she cheated from what I saw. If ya played in Cleveland you know what I mean. You get so far into a hand ya keep with your thought of looking a guy up. I won hands with 9 and 10 high. You haven't??? Then you suck at the game and have no balls. Jews will never call an all in with J high. The GAME is called HOLD EM'! You play high card once in awhile. Reading someone sets the great ones form the average ones. This chick doesn't seem great. She had a smell and went through with it. Something squeeze box pucie fooks will "NEVER" do. This will never be a proven case of cheating. Dumb bitch playing poker against a cry baby Jew that got looked up.PERIOD All your theory crap. Give me a break. Learn the game!
Achtung Juden......