Originally posted on 09/28/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post
Exactly. It will get worked out. It's actually been fun following it some. I am more curious than upset. I want this to work for everyone.

Although, Andy made the mistake of giving a timeline, and then not updating when his dates do not materialize.

Rule #1. Under promise, and over deliver to your customer base. Problems arise when communication lacks, and people are free to just get pissed off.
Yes I think he's realised that by saying this will be done by XX date, and then this by XX when in actual fact it was hopeful but not very feasible if you'd been here awhile to watch will ensure that probably doesn't happen again. Fingers crossed anyway.

I think people assume this was just a simple hand off from offshore BMR - change the name on the ownership and it's done. Not at all.
They're building this place and changing things from the ground up so maybe that's why I'm a bit more lenient with that stuff but they wouldn't be investing all of this time and money just to toss it as I've said it before.

It is frustrating though and I get it. I'm trying to get answers privately and any I get that I can share I'll then share with you all