Originally posted on 09/01/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
The homeless make bank panhandling especially in rich hoods and in front of grocery stores. Dollar here, dollar there every few minutes and it adds up fast! 5 spot or 10 or 20 spot probably once an hour if they stick with it also. It supports their drug habits and enables them.

Then they go buy their heroin, get to their tent and shoot up. Rinse and repeat. That's why I get so pissed off with this crap.

Pile I apologize for going after you today in the posts above, my bad. You're a good guy and I like ya on SBR. I just got heated this morning with this drugged out growing homeless population in my area that I see and deal with daily. It's only getting worse!
It’s really not a issue. Just remember man sometimes addiction hits close to home and family members or close friends die or become addicted so just better to not talk down on people. I don’t agree with enabling them but sometimes I just hear brash statements like just get a job and stop using drugs like it’s just the easiest thing in the world. I can guarantee most these people have zero will to live and probably hope they don’t wake up. Remember they were all at one time someone’s son or daughter and full off innocence, I don’t think anyone intentionally started abusing hard drugs hoping to one day be homeless and suicidal, I understand your frustration, the liberal laws have made the problem definitely more noticeable, but it’s always been there.