Originally posted on 07/05/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
the start of another 12 to 14 hour marathon. the creature who knows the least and posts the most. lol

hey mr idiot have you discovered the sides and angles to a triangle. maybe you wanna play another game of questions. I am ready.
I was up at 6am watering the garden and picking some cherry tomatoes from my greenhouse. Then after a couple cups of fresh ground delicious coffee and got on my scooter and headed to the animal shelter. Upon arrival I was greeted by some great people I see every week. We had some coffee and then proceeded to clean the dog's and cat's cages. Scrubbing, spraying, squeegeeing the floors. Then cleaning the litter boxes and food and water bowls. Refilling them all. It so fukking hot out and you're sweating the entire time, but its worth it to see these animals be taken care of and hopefully adopted. Then its a bit of playtime with dozens of cats and kittens for me. I lie on the ground they climb all over me purring like a motorbike. Then I groom them for several minutes. Those that want it.

Then I headed home and took a nice cold shower in my private outdoor shower looking out onto palm trees. Then I made a nice salad with those cherry tomatoes I picked earlier and headed to the office.

While that was happening. You were still sleeping and farting on the couch. The TV still on from hours ago. You probably haven't turn it off in years. It's another day of wondering why the hell you're still alive. Another wasted day and another night of failed masturbation attempts until you eventually cried yourself asleep. Time to empty the ashtray, microwave some water and get out the Sanka. Sit back on the couch, open a pack of Marlboro reds, turn on CNN, admire your several Degrees and yell at the world. Eventually your anger makes its way to SBR. Lucky us! LOL.