Originally posted on 07/03/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., on Sunday declared that former President Donald Trump "can absolutely never be near the Oval Office ever again."

In an interview on ABC News' "This Week," Cheney, who is vice chairwoman of the Jan, 6 select committee, insisted the panel's neutral.

"I don't want you to convey the impression that somehow the hearings are political," she said. "And I think there's no question, I mean, a man as dangerous as Donald Trump can absolutely never be anywhere near the Oval Office ever again."

"I think that he can't be the [Republican] Party nominee and I don't think the party would survive that," she added. "I believe in the party and I believe in what the party can be and what the party can stand for and I'm not ready to give that up. Those of us who believe in Republican principles have a responsibility to lead the party back where it can be and to reject so much of the toxin and the vitriol."
How much of the hearings have you actually watched? According to your Vote in the Poll, you haven't been watching much. I'm guessing you haven't watched any at all. Do you think this is a good way to come to a conclusion? It's NOT. Trump's counting on ALL of his FAN boys to be just as intellectually lazy as you are, and he's right about this.

Here's what I believe, I believe you Trump fans... deep down... you're AFRAID to watch these hearings because you're afraid of what you might see. These aren't Democrats testifying here. These are Trump loyalists that FINALLY had the balls to step up to the plate and say "NO, I'm not going to do anything illegal for you. I'll resign before I do that. Go fukk yourself, and go find some other cokk sucker to do your dirty work, I'm not going to do that."

If you are BRAVE enough to watch these 2 videos... of all REPUBLICANS... testifying of how Trump was directly asking them to CHEAT for him so he could win the election... then my hats off to you. AND, if you STILL come to the same conclusion... then so be it. But if you don't watch these 2 videos... then you are no different than Dwight.

Speaking of Dwight, let me just point something out here. Look at my post #47. I posted it at 8:53PM on 6-27-22. It's a summary of some of the key points of the hearings so far. Clearly Dwight didn't like this and so within 21 minutes of my post, he's already posted 4 posts of him basically sucking Trump's cokk. I guess this is in hopes of that people won't read my post. He doesn't contradict a SINGLE thing in my post, it's just basically him posting how much he loves Trump.

And then when I posted on 7-1-22 at 10:33PM with another testimony, he did the same thing again. He posts 2 images of Trump hugging the flag. So, it's basically just showing how much he wants to suck Trumps cokk. I guess Dwight is hoping nobody will read my post if he clogs it up with this type of non-sense.

Mr KLC, you can hate me all you want. I don't really give a shit. I am not tribal. I don't give a shit about the Democrats. I am just telling you that Trump is a con-man and a criminal. I am just asking you to watch these 2 videos below and try to be OBJECTIVE. Make up your OWN mind. Don't let Trump or Hannity or NewsMax or any other Right Wing outlet decide for you. I'm not asking you to give up your hate for the Democrats. I'm just asking you to judge Trump objectively. The enemy of your enemy, isn't necessarily your friend.