Originally posted on 02/25/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
That's not the strongest of endorsements I've ever heard Opti
He's frustrated which is understandable. And let's make it clear - the staff still here weren't considered "essential" for what has been a literal graveyard at the other site for years... they're here because it was decided they were they strongest ones to lead through the transition. As far as I'm aware, other than one person there's no one at SBR in CR anymore. They're doing their own thing elsewhere now which is great because if i had to change the auto-correct on my phone from taco to tico one more time i'd flip a tortilla

When I say I have no timelime on anything other than rough guidelines I wouldn't bet $3 on because who knows, that's the truth but I'll be honest and say when I know you'll be the first to know. And if I ever get the sense this is a sinking ship, I'm outta here. I made the mistake of putting my real first name in my username 12+ years ago and Louise would never let me change it. Although I guess I can now!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

But you all know who I am and if I bolt from here, maybe consider doing the same. Until then, seriously everything is fine. Just slowwww and they're getting there