Originally posted on 09/21/2021:

My position on Wagerr is as follows:

1. I bet to make money. All other considerations are subordinate to this.

2. I am a profitable bettor

3. Because I know I am profitable - I will always bet at Wagerr - IF AND ONLY IF the odds presented at Wagerr are better for the line I have already taken at the traditional bookmaker

4. A brief inspection over the last 7 days has shown me that Wagerr DOES IN FACT have world leading odds for a number of markets (markets that I had already taken at traditional bookmakers)

5. Even if the WGR token tanks to zero value I have lost nothing given 1-4 above. If it does not tank to zero (and it will not) then I have made money

6. Therefore - for me it is a "no brainer" to bet at Wagerr where the odds permit - for the reasons given in 1 - 5 above

6a. Throw in the possibility (quite likely for some, moderately likely for others) that Wagerr and WGR are the future of betting and the WGR tokens you accumulate via 1-4 above could increase in value by 10x or 100x. This possibility is a "gamble" I will take every day of the week.

7. If you are not profitable - or if you bet with the expectation of not making money - then 1-6 above may not apply to you - and perhaps therefore Wagerr is not for you.