Originally posted on 04/10/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by RoyBacon View Post
A lot was different in the 30's and 40's. Grandpappy Bacon was a proud union man and a hard worker and proud Dem.

Most unions these days are like you. They don't care about the longevity of the company and they don't want their members to work hard or even be loyal to the company.

I say let the hicks of the world go union and let the Bacon's go Baconisim. I paid and treated workers great and I expected great. There was no room for a union between us. I support unions. I loveeee more than like itself to compete against union controlled companies.
People like you have returned the American working class back to the 1930's. But I will agree that unions can take things to far (look at the police union) same as Baconism can take things to far the other way. But no union wants the company to go under, that means no union. Your talking out your ass.

But if your in here cheering on Amazon, your cheering worker be treated like robots & having to piss in bottles/shit in bags to meet the companies demands.

Yet you support unions. disingenuous