Originally posted on 03/31/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
i dont care what the causation evidence is (as to cause of death), I'm convicting that smug son of a bitch with his knee on floyd's neck of every crime charged and, if sentencing is done by the jury, giving him the maximum on every charge......

guy was out cold (before dying), wasn't resisting at that point, and the prick kept the knee on the neck for another four-five mins, all the while staring with that cocky "im a bad ass" cold stare.........

go to prison for life, asshole..........
AMEN!..Keep preachin' brother Donk!......but unfortunately you can't tell or explain that to the vast majority of idiots on this forum....it's funny how you and I agree on this subject and you being a Republican and me a Democrat...but just like my old man used to say when It comes to politics (or anything else for that matter)...it's not a matter of right or left, Rep or Dem, conservative or liberal, the bottom line is right is right and wrong is wrong...and the bottom line here is not the fact that George Floyd was a piece of shit and had a long rap sheet, but that we as Americans have something called " Due Process" which is our constitutional right....it's one of the many principles that has made our country great...and all too often you constantly see the fat pigs in blue abuse their power to no end and IMO, that crime is just as heinous if not more so than anything George Floyd has done in his life..."Serve and Protect" my ass!...