Originally posted on 02/08/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
So much hate for someone you have never personally met. I have met Lakerboy Great Dude has A Good Job Has a wonderfull family he supports .had a few drinks with him and others . I don't have a issue with him and now that I have met him he's good in my book and I don't pay attention to trolls very long they are distractions from the ultimate reason why we are here which is to make money.
Hate, jealousy, trolling, etc. has nothing to do with it, Harry...LB made a boast and a promise based on a prediction which is the equivalent of a wager and he lost...simple as that...He should man up and honor his post...A welcher is the number one cardinal sin and golden rule which can't be forgiven in this beloved hobby of ours...no and's, if's, but's, or maybe's about it...it absolutely amazes me the double standards and hypocrisy of this forum...all of the posters in here kissing LB's ass ought to be ashamed of themselves...if Morino, BigdaddyQH, Seaweed, etc. had made this thread and reneged, all of SBR would be coming very hard with their pitchforks and torches and everyone would be screaming bloody murder...A man is as only as good as his word...and like yourself, I personally don't have any problems with LB...just cutting out the bullshit and being a straight shooter and telling it the way it is.