Originally posted on 01/26/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
Illegal immigration is a major concern. These illegals are willing to work for far less than the average American. This takes jobs away from Americans. It is not fair to the average American who wants to make a decent wage. Not to mention a lot of these illegals are criminals and gang members trying to sneak into the country. Just wait until the Muslims come in. Expect more terrorist attacks. I have no issues with legal immigrants who want to come here legally and go through the process. But these assholes think they can just walk right in. Can we just walk right into there countries and get government benefits? I don't think so.
Stupidest thing I’ve read all year. You’ve been brainwashed after many years of watching propaganda to drive fear in you by thinking it’s the immigrants stealing jobs. Nothing will convince you otherwise.

What about all these large corporations that run our country that are currently in the process of building mass robots and artificial intelligence that will eliminate 30% of all our jobs within the next 7 years? And the fact that they continue to get gigantic tax breaks to boost their profit which they use just to build more robots and kill more jobs?

Immigrants won’t even take away 1% of our jobs, yet our very own corporations right here in this country will be eliminating 30%.

Your priorities are backwards, yet you are wired to think it’s the immigrants that are stealing our jobs. Again, nothing will convince you otherwise.

It’s idiotic, and outright wrong, but nothing anyone says will change your mind at this point. It’s a byproduct of years and years of pushing fear down your throat.