Originally posted on 12/05/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
Being 43, not 81 as previously mentioned, having one child and being single for a while........as Clemenza said drop the 36 year old, and grab the 23 year old.

Why? The 36 year old is used up damaged goods. She's giving you sh*t because she's 36 and no other guy has been good enough for her or met her queen-like standards. She will always ride your ass because she will always think in her head that she settled for you being 36 and running out of time.

If the 36 already has a kid, maybe. If not, no way. With the 23 year old, she doesn't have the same expectations and you can still knock her up anyway. If she's dead-set against that, then it could be a few things. 1. It's too early yet/hasn't known you enough time. 2. She just doesn't want that at this stage in her life.

Just wondering. You're 36. Why would you be asking for advice like this? And don't mean to break your balls more, but I'm up right now capping every college game tomorrow. I don't play video games at my age. The 23 year old is probably connecting with that aspect, but what if you didn't play that? She's dumb to you because she's way younger and they are still retarded at that age. Not all but most.
+1 and not breaking your balls...

1. You are 36. Time to put down the video games and stop with the “being an idiot” stuff. No offense, but it’s just time. You can still have fun but you don’t want to be Peter Pan. Don’t waste those years on not being the best you. 40 will come and you will be like where did time go?

2. Heh dead right on the 36. So much baggage with those ladies. They have been waiting for Tom Brady to walk through the door and now they are 36... used up, serial daters, know it all, bitchy and have some issues. The breaking balls will get old. Funny at first.

3. 23 she is just young but that’s a great age that will soon transition to the things you want too.

I would always go younger at your age unless you are with the woman you grew to 36 with. I’ve been with my wife since we were 26... and am 40. We built a life together, business together, family together. Ultimately- be happy pal.