Originally posted on 11/29/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Ah, at least that explains your stubbornness about this.

I think what Heritage does is smart, as we see in every thread about this, people like you do not want to hear the logic or accept the rules they bet under and scream freeroll no matter what. I'd do what Heritage does as well, not worth the angst when it's obviously tough for bettors to understand.

But that does not mean all the other books are doing it unfairly. Or Betnow are wrong to expect you to abide by their rules.

It's about fairness not stubbornness. You should be able to replace a canceled (not tied) leg in a 2 team teaser and Books should accommodate this request. Obviously if the other leg already lost, what's the sense because the bet will lose anyway. Simply put, a bettor should not be put at a disadvantage because an event is postponed, and this is what many Books are doing right now. As far as their rules are concerned, I'm not sure cancellations are covered regarding teasers (ties are). Regardless, stating something in the rules doesn't make it right. Many books have a "rule" that they can confiscate your winnings if they suspect you are a pro player. Must be ok, because it's in their "rules" right? Bullshiit!

In my case, I'm left with a bet that can only lose or tie without any game action taking place. How is this acceptable to you? And again, how is this not a free roll?