Originally posted on 06/20/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
Do you think I am? You're bringing up race. Could it be racially motivated? You tell me. He did say you dont belong here to someone who lives in the community? Can that be considered tacist?
Wiki, the quote below is from you. It is the one I quoted in my post...

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
I want all the racist to come out of hiding, so im ok with this. Im pro BLM

I have been told I didn’t belong in a private community before. I didn’t assume that I was the target of racism. Should I have?

Its obvious that they were in some kind of traffic dispute and the old dude was on tilt, drunk, and half crazy. Was he a racist? I don’t know, maybe, but he didn’t do anything on that recording that was overtly racist. So are you suggesting now that if anyone has an issue with a person of color that they are automatically a racist?

I have voted Democrat more than I have voted republican in my life. But no more. It is so obvious what is going on here. Anybody who can’t see what is going on is a sucker. The left thinks it is going to steal the election with this sensationalist bullshit, but all they are doing is swinging the pendulum away from themselves, pushing moderates like myself to the right.

I wish a moderate voice would resonate with the masses, but it doesn’t. So if it has to be a choice of extremes, and I am asked what kind of country do I want—communist dictatorship or unfettered capitalism?

I will take capitalism.