Originally posted on 06/20/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
It only takes a breath or two to "get high" then I do everything else I would do the rest of the day or night.

Honestly, I use it as a medicine so often that I am used to it. Over the last week I've traded stocks, bet some sports, and did the research for both types of trades, played Civilization 6 and other games with my son, have been to TKD and gymnastics for my kids, have hung with the family at the pool, had sex 5 times, given someone a ride to the airport (I only drove home and froze the ankle on the way there), helped my wife with a graduate level thesis paper, been to physical therapy, worked out everyday, seen two doctors, and discussed the neck, ankle, CBD and CBG products (I teach them), and both sports and stocks with them.

I did all of those things within minutes of smoking high grade chronic with concentrate, eating cookies, and/or drinking fast acting drinks.

My doctors know what I do and the first thing my pain doctor asked is what I'm doing with sports down...lol. He's seen the MLB Contrarian Fund charts before. When I met my foot surgeon I knew so much about the ankle and reading Xrays he asked what I did for a living.

I do have to be careful, though. If I have some edible and still try to get a medicial dose of some of these real strong ones, I get little headache. Sometimes these real strong buds have too much THC as I often smoke them for the other components. I need to smoke more to get those other components so the extra THC can be too much.

I don't seem to get high, as that's not the goal, I'm controlling neck pain twenty four hours a day, seven days a week. Getting high is more of a mindset.

Doesn't do shit for the ankle though.