Originally posted on 05/22/2020:

MSNBC segment backfired brilliantly on Stephanie Rhule today.

She was all giggly and introduced a guest who she says she’s wanted to get on for weeks now because he’s spent decades studying these viruses and an acclaimed epidemiologist so tell us sir, the science, teach us the science, tell our viewers how Trump not wearing a mask at the Ford plant yesterday is a public health disaster .....his reply....well I don’t see the issue, it’s a group think from you guys on the news to wear a mask or cloth mask because it makes you feel good but in reality it does little to no good because the virus is in the air and none of those are airtight so just like when you swim in goggles they leak so.....actually by wearing masks and surfing around each other for long periods that’s what passes it through viral load....also surfaces, the CDC finally corrected themselves that just touching an infected surface or briefly passing someone doesn’t infect you. She looked so disappointed so she jumped to well sounds then like you just agree that we all need to continue lockdown and stay home but Trump is saying get out and get open so he’s wrong right??....Dr replied again with no not what I’m saying it’s ignorant to think we can just stay indoors for a year or 18 months or however long.....I’m saying just be smart and use common sense. He lost pretty much the whole building of MSNBC with the common sense part.