Originally posted on 11/24/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
shari, it really isn't funny, it's downright pathetic.

He has owed Triple D thousands of points for years with no effort to make good and continually asks for loans.
To me it actually is funny as we’ve always had the same BetPoints policies although they seem to have been bent in the past two years.

1. staff members should NEVER loan points nor be involved in points bets (this is why I always just give them to people)

2. Staff nor SBR in general will ever get involved in points disputes. The only two times I have it involved someone scamming many posters repeatedly

3. anyone stupid enough to loan or give points to this degen deserves whatever happens...seriously people need to do some due diligence which in this case is as simple as searching a poster’s name on the forum

4. this twerp’s points have already been shut off once and will be again if any more nonsense occurs. Trust me when I say the old SBR is back after a two year scamming, gross hiatus. Believe me on this one

I’ve also always said do not EVER loan points. For bloody years I’ve said this yet you don’t listen to me. Greed takes over from common sense so anyone who continues to do it, well, whatever. Good luck to y’all as I won’t be helping any of you on this crap.