Originally posted on 06/26/2019:

nightly news you see the picture of the young girl hanging on to her dad, both dead. if you are going to do something at least plan it out completely. nope not the way of the R, more proof, how about our recent wars. did they plan that shit out. did they plan out this huge tax cut, well maybe they did.

but back to Flint, Texas. did you see that episode the border facility in Flint Texas was built for 106 children right now today it has 116, okay that isn't too bad. six weeks ago the trump administration had 700 children inside that facility. 700 innocent kids paying the Trump price, what a fckin shame. What a disaster this man is.

does it make you happy? myself probably like most of you with the exception of dwightieanne fill up with tears when you see/hear a child being abused or neglected. to most of us that is the saddest event in the world. right? i don't care if it is your child, my child or anybody's child, they are all our children. Dwightieanne orally and brutally beats up on children. if this doesn't break your heart nothing will touch your heart.

I will tell you this, most mothers R or D will not like this, not one little bit. let it all play out.