Originally posted on 02/21/2019:

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
Your “logic” is completely illogical. You’re attemtping to justify your racism of blacks in America by using blacks in Africa as a comparator. All you are doing is rationalizing your beliefs. Blacks in America struggle because our country was set-up by racist white slave owners. A majority of the signatures on the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were racist, slave owning whites. Those two documents that are still so popular today. America has been set up for white people to succeed and given every advantage at the expense of blacks. What is happening to blacks in non-western countries is completely itrrlevant to American history and more specifically black history in America.

You are somewhat correct on your second point, other races have succeeded in America. But the shining example of this is Asians and many of them came to America with an education and/or money. Mexicans do not theive and face much of the same oppression that blacks do. Indians have thrived but again, many came to America with either medical degrees or computer science degrees from India. The rest run shitty gas stations that white people are afraid of.

You’re being dishonest or a revisionist if you don’t believe white men oppress every other race, and women, for their own gain.
No no, rationalization is all that filler u just wrote.

Blacks everywhere around the world suffer the same problems. Fact, not racism. They do drastically better when they are minorities in majority white societies. Yet u want to say they are oppressed. I’m not out to insult blacks I’m out to expose lies. We will get nowhere and fix nothing by lying about it.

For a supposed nurse u sure don’t know much about the scientific method or data interpretation

Japanese were imprisoned. Vietnamese were hated and dirt poor. On and on. I get off on truth and u get off on feeling good about being a guilt ridden cuck so there is really no common ground for us to meet on oh well