Originally posted on 12/18/2018:

This place has gotten crazy over the past few weeks and I think it’s an awesome awesome thing. Everyone should get a second chance to redeem themselves. From Leet, to Russian, to Smoke, to Landers, to Pinnacle, to Rudy the list goes on and on. What I don’t fuking understand is with all this good positive shit going on why some elect to continue with the same miserable negative shit and non sense. Thread after thread there are people like JTS just shitting on people for anything and everything.

I can tell you I used to be one of these dudes. I got a 3 year timeout and looking back it makes me sick to think I was doing this same dumb shit and spending my time just being a negative miserable Fuk. Sure I got sucked back in with Hurry for awhile and take a jab at Laker and Wizzle here and there but it’s all in good fun and I try not to get wrapped up in it say something in one or two posts and then let it go. I haven’t been posting nearly as much anymore because when I start feeling like I’m being a miserable Fuk I need to not be away from this site. Just like when I sit here and look at these miserable pricks attacking each other I want nothing to do with it.

If we can learn anything from all that has happened this year it has to be from what has gone on with BigDay. This mother fuker was on his deathbed and has been fighting his dik off just to be alive. Just to wake up and see his wife and kids. Think about that for a second and then what your contributing here. What’s your purpose here? Imagine if we could all get along with each other and help each other make some cash, bust each other’s balls every now and then and at the end of the day know we’re all family and here for the same reasons. I got two kids and a fuking wife and love sports and to gamble. Not the best combo in the world but I try to make it work. I love this place and I wish others would do the same and appreciate what we got and each other. Let’s all try to get along man becsuse life is to short for some of this shit we get caught up in with each other. So here is something for BigDay...Now someone give me a fuking winner!!!!