Originally posted on 09/04/2018:

Expect a lot of whining and teeth nashing and false narratives, along with a bevy of "cover up" allegations due to not producing millions of irrelevant white house documents the nominee authored, today in what I loosely call the "shumer shit show no. 2.......

poor whiny mother fukkin' slimeball from new york sure to grandstand his ass off along with his buddy frankenfeinstein.....

i love watching those two fukheads in distress......

(thank uscphilly for this beauty of feinfuk):

throw in the uberpussy whiny, nasally BLEWMEnthal, and that lying sack of shit Durbin, and totally out of touch kahkmaster former nba'er cory booker, and that skank kamala harris, and you have an all-star line up of corrupt, whiny, boo hoo hooers the likes of which have rarely been assembled under one f'n roof.....

should be great entertainment from some of the most despicable human waste ever elected to the Senate.....

just look at the rest of the pathetic democratic line up:

candidly, if i was the nominee (I came in a close 1,124,623rd for the supreme court seat vacancy), in my opening statement I would call each of the senators names above, and say "I have a special gesture that I want to make now to each of you, to save time in the actual hearing, of my response to each of your inane, idiotic, slanted, politically charged questions...." I would then drop trow and grab hold of my crank with my left hand, wag it at them, and say "SUCK MY MOTHER FUKKIN' DIK, SENATOR!!!!!!! Now, I am ready for the Committee's questioning....."