Originally posted on 08/24/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
That’s jibby...he’s a trump guy in a nutshell. Wish for death....I admit that I hope for death for those who commit violent crimes against women and children.

But McCain is a true patriot and public servant....however he tells trump people who trump is....that makes him the devil to trump voters. Sad.
how you can wish for a man like McCain to die is beyond common sense, this man gave his entire life for his country, this man refused to be released when offered by the North Viet captors. This man came home and was unable to even lift one arm above his head because of torture, and the crazies wish him dead. And why because he spoke the truth.

they are a different type of people the crazies, they have a different strand of DNA, I am almost positive.

and yes I too would have no problem executing legally violent criminals, even though I am personally against the death penalty, I will make some exceptions. A great man once said "what can you do with mad dogs". McCain was and is the exact opposite of a mad dog, a real true old-fashioned hero, and they want him dead.

shame on them, shame on all of them.