Originally posted on 06/05/2018:

Not to be rude sinmiedo, but why are you (and a few others from Canada) seeming to take these comments criticizing the format so personally? Again, my critical comments were not intended to be against you or anyone else on the Canadian team, my issue lies with the format being setup in a way which I think is silly/unfair to those taking part in it, nothing again against anyone personally. Frankly for you to take it that way and then fire back claiming that those who are critical of the format have been listening to Trump and what not, seems far more extreme than anything those critical of the format have said.

You yourself have pointed out how you think the contest could actually in a way be unfair to the Canadians as you might end up not having a full team or have team members who are much less experienced since they might qualify with only one cash and such. I couldn't agree more - it may well be unfair to you in that way! That's one of several reasons I think the format of the contest needs to change. The last promotion just gave spots to the Top 100 players - without any bearing as to where they reside. Why not just keep the contests in that general style to avoid a contest where it's 1000x harder to qualify for one team than it is for another while the team for which it is far easier to qualify for may have a big handicap in the final showdown since they potentially can't even submit a full roster?