Originally posted on 04/22/2018:

I can't imagine life without the Point Blank community. If I were a betting man (and if I weren't then I wouldn't be here), I'd lay a premium price on us coming together and collectively figuring out the next steps in our journey as David's Disciples. But for now, this is all I've got:

"If there is a universal message that we can establish, let it be one of the light being eternal, always shining regardless of whether our temporary circumstances allow us to see it, and the understanding that the light isn’t a particular place or moment, but is what makes it possible to better understand the incredible mysteries and beauties of our existence across all places and all moments. Without it, sometimes we only see clouds..." -David Malinsky

Rest In Peace, Dave. There will never be another one like you - friend and father figure, partner and mentor, and point blank the best person I’ve ever met. It was an honor to know you and it will be a privilege to carry out your legacy for the rest of my life, forever using your light to guide the way.