Originally posted on 01/18/2018:

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
headfake. I'll go on record right here saying the whole crypto market is not done going down in the short-term.
Boy, you're really going out on a limb... Haha, just kidding. But, If there's one certainty in this market just like the stock market, it will go down. That's a fact jack. BTC MUST go down in order for it to go up. Most people do not understand that concept. They think something can just keep going up to infinity. It does not work that way.

A lot of people are looking at prices too much and not the coin. Prices can be manipulated up and down but good companies/good coins will prevail in the end. Most day traders are going to get killed trying to guess this market. Especially if you buy and sell at the drop of the hat because you're afraid of missing a run or losing profits.

If you believe in the technology/concept, you need to trust yourself and not get swayed by prices. I've bought BTC at $40 and I've bought it at $16k. Would it matter much where I bought it, when it goes to $100k? How about $1 million when my daughter goes to college? I think most of these coins are too cheap, so I buy when I can.

Most people have very little vision. They can't see things where they want them to be, they only see what is present now. Most people would be very successful, if they only trusted themselves and stop second guessing. In everything they do, not just buying coins. "Where there is no vision, the people perish".