Originally posted on 12/19/2017:

I got recently (within the last couple of days) an email from an e-wallet promoting 1XBet. I have never got an email from an e-wallet promoting an individual bookie. So it is obvious that 1XBet must be pouring tons of money into advertising.
And the strategy seems to be to get the good reputable companies to promote you, so you seem trustworthy.
And my apologies to you, Optional, if I am wrong, but I do get the impression that 1XBet is getting a lot more tolerance from you than they should.
It is my impression (just my intuition) that 1XBet must be paying SBR to calm down the criticisms. Obviously to say that 1XBet is an honest bookie would be just ridiculous so the strategy agreed is to give the impression that 1XBet is improving and they are deserving of a second chance.
As far as I am concerned, 1XBet is a scam run by Russian gangsters and until all unpaid balances remain unpaid I wouldn't deposit 1 cent there.
And lads, do you really feel safe sending your documents by post to the Russian mafia? You should get your head examined. I understand now that they asked for proof of mental sanity...
I hope this post doesn't get deleted...