Originally posted on 11/09/2017:

What you trolls don't understand is that Dave has been running a column for almost 4 years now. He is one of the smartest bettors on the planet. It has ran Mon-Fri, with the Friday column running for the whole weekend. Dave goes over strategies for long term methods to win. From time to time he also gives out free picks. All the while making it a point to go through and answer every question that every poster brings up, as long as it's a though provoking question, NOT who do you like in x,y, or z. First he was on Pregame, amassing over 100,000 views on a weekend thread. This past July he moved over to SBR. But the column was through a Facebook model and it was extremely inefficient. So this past Monday he moved it over to the main forums. And all the people had to create a SBR account to be able to post in it. Hence the similar dates. If you truly had anything to do with SBR, you would have known this. I personally have met or messaged with some of the posters. And the fact that the posters have class and speak in complete sentences is a testament to the project Dave runs. Not proof its some sort of scam. Point Blank The classiest betting forum in the business by a Mile. So I know it may be hard to believe. But the real proof is that in almost 4 years of running this forum, he hasn't charged for one pick, sold one package or even recommended anybody buy a package. You sir are showing what a real jack ass you are. I recommend sitting back for a while and enjoy the wealth of knowledge given FOR FREE! Or go back to some slime forum and have a blast. This is just laughable at this moment. Puffkit is from the Baltimore area, has great contributions, Matt landes is a USC grad and does a weekly podcast with Dave. I live in Vegas. Google my name Jake Dittler and you will see I'm real. Benjy has been around since the beginning and brings great knowledge. Sportshec8 lives in California and does fantastic work including some fantastic power ratings, while also sharing his computer models stat based ratings. And many more people that I'm probably missing. And we all have worked hard at providing edges to the group, led of course by David Malinsky's wonderful and classy wealth of knowledge. So please, join in or scram!