Originally posted on 09/29/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
Man, you black people and backers have no clue. Let me put this as simple as it can be. No other race or denomination likes or trusts you at all. This cannot be disputed. The U.S. is getting worse and worse due to these uneducated and violent thugs. Nobody in their right mind can honestly say otherwise.
Thank you for validating the protests and proving their necessity. The scary thing is this fact. That people like you and your thought process wear badges, sit as jurors, judges on benches. Teach classrooms, work in hr departments, hire and fire. The idea behind the protest is this is a pervasive thought among the majority which they act on. And every day i see posts in here for the majority, that point is continually proved on a daily basis. And to believe your thoughts and beliefs don't influence your actions is just foolish.
I do realize it is on a scale and there is a larger amount of ignorance here as it caters to a certain demographic. But yet in still, what is said when a face is hidden proves what is in the mind. Granted your numbers are falling, but you are still a large deterrent to progress. Fortunately the parents that have taught this mindset are slowly dying off and there is a new generation growing that realizes there is diversity in this world and racism is dying out with your parents.