Originally posted on 09/28/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
it has everything to do with the flag for many people. As far as those assholes who are taking a knee, ask 25 of them "why are you taking a knee?" and you will not get one unified response. They just don't know. Same with this others snowflakes who protest at Trump events. Most dont have a clue and just repeat the fake new media narrative. Like you do.
You think they are assholes and their opinions don't matter. You think they are sub human and cannot think for themselves. You have called them everything but a child of God. If you could only see what you say and how hateful you are to people you don't even know, you've never talked to, you've never tried to understand. You are the reason they are taking a knee. That's your answer. They all know why they kneel. You just haven't taken the time to care. You didn't know why they were taking a knee but I'm letting you know why. Look at the awful comments in this forum, how so many of you call them sub human and that's why they kneel. Eventually, you will have to look at yourself because you are full of hate. That what protests does. It exposes the truth. Your hate comes out in these forums loud and clear. This should be a non issue but you are triggered.

Look at yourself. Ask yourself why are you mad? Something tells me that you would be the one spitting and hitting young blacks peacefully protesting in the south. Based on your hate speech, you would have cursed Muhammad Ali for being a conscientious objector. You are they guy that eggs on a mob to hang a man for no reason but the color of his skin. You don't respect anyone's opinion but your own. A lot of people believe in their cause but you don't think their cause has value. If you did, you would know why they kneel. They kneel because you do not think they are equal.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/09/2...ww.google.com/

AND BEFORE YOU ANSWER DWIGHT. YOU means everyone in this forum. I'm not meaning to single you out but I was going to see if you would get defensive. LOL