Originally posted on 09/25/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
Why does everyone always say this is about the military and the men and women who've served? Kap took a knee because he believed that cops in this country systemically target and brutalize black people. He wore a t-shirt in support of Castro (a brutal communist dictator) and wore socks that called cops "pigs", which echoed the BLM chants about calling for the killing of cops. For me, I realize that police are not without error but I support them and I'm damn glad we have law enforcement, particularly when you see how lawless and violent our inner cities have become. Kap can take a crap!!
This is just it- the "protesters" just protest for the sake of protesting. They don't appear to have a specific target or cause, just anything that populist white America might find offensive or anything that populist white America might find sacred or honorary.

As you read thru the rants, and I guess I'm a target now by A4k, those attempting to justify the actions still wrongly cite it as a first amendment issue (It's not - that couldn't be more blatant if John Roberts sat down and talked us all thru it); still incorrectly portray the individual victims as innocent victims; still fail to condemn black on black violence; cannot or will not step up to fix their native communities (most GTFU as soon as they can) and what still bothers so many others is the complete lack of respect for private property or consumer experience during all this.

You could ask 10 people like A4k what they are protesting and you'll get 10 different answers. His own threads here change from 1st amendment to religious rights to 'serve or else', to CONFEDERATEs losing a war to my posting and then some name calling.

It seems to be a giant tantrum more or less...afterall, what would happen if you took the law out of the inner cities? The protesters never answer that question....do you think inner city America is capable of peaceful self governing?