Originally posted on 09/24/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
Don't be a snowflake. Do u stand in own home when it's playing??? Did u even know NFL didn't start this pledge till about 5 years ago when doj paid the NFL? U guys make me sick. U can't call yourself American if u don't belive what america was founded on Bill of rights. There has been thousands of soldiers died for u to have the right to peacefully protest. If u want what u want maybe u should move to North Korea
lol. They never even showed the anthem on TV until these clowns started taking a knee. You're damn right I stand for it at every event I go to that plays it. I remember during the Olympics Usain Bolt was being interviewed. He heard an anthem in the background and told the interviewer to wait a minute while he turned to the flag - wasn't even his anthem. I don't see how kneeling has anything to do with free speech. If they truly cared about something they'd speak about it, rather than sitting their quietly like the toolbags they are. At least Kaepernick spoke up. I guess that's probably because these other pieces of trash don't even know what they're kneeling for.