They all suck, they all lose in the long run. Everybody loses in the long run, well almost everybody. I hate to throw numbers out but probably less than 1% of the betting public wins (in the long run). They lose, you lose, everybody loses. If you don't believe that you are either a kid, an optimist, or very stupid.

You may have had a winning season or two maybe if you are very very lucky a winning year. But, you do not win year after year after year. And if you say you do, well.... I know guys and gals because I had a very close friend in the business and he bitched and moaned every week to his customers but he never lost.

He worked for a book in PA for quite a number of years. He never had more than oh 50 or 60 players and many a Saturday or Sunday the entire 8 or 10 pages of plays produced not one single winner. Now before you start shaking your head, what I mean is not one player made money for the day. They may have won plays but they ended up losing money. That happens often when you book because of parlays and players taking the same team, which usually loses.

He also has been gambling for more years than most of you are alive. He no longer books and he no longer wins. And please don't talk to me about money management because that is basically bs. I don't care if you play 5% a game or 1% a game or whatever a game if you don't win that magic per cent needed to make money you will lose. It is only a matter of how long it will take you to lose. One guy on this forum said money management is the key and it isn't that hard to pick 55%. I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair. I will lay two to one for anybody in the fvcking universe on a wager of 100 side or total picks. Win 55% and I will pay you double the wager. Gladly, and if you do win I will book that bet another 100 times in a row.

Use your head for a minute. The cappers that come and go and the services that come and go, sometimes they get hot and people are bragging about them and saying unbelievable things. But, what happens, they all fall back to the norm. Must I name names. You all know the names. I can go back 40 years and give you services that were hot for a while and now are garbage. Big time names. Remember a few years ago when people were talking about Dr Bob. He is garbage. Remember Lang, he is garbage. Remember Score, they are garbage. Now you hear about other people, and usually they get hot and then go pay. Then they sour. I think the latest guy who just went pay just gave 5 losers in a row. People were calling him the next savior. No such thing.

They also fudge records, lie and tell half truths. They say things like the last 50 games we are 58%. That means nothing. Tell me what you have been the last 10 years. Everybody has a streak, nobody wins consistently. Almost nobody.

Every time I make a wager I am content that I might lose. If I win that is fine. I use strategies to make my cappin more productive. But, take another minute and think about this. The line makers are good. And you are betting on a kid to play well or not play well.. How the f\*\*k do you know how he is going to play that night, or even more how do you know how the team will play that night. You might say trends, guess what trends are bs too. And if you knew a little bit about stats you would know they are bs.

There are no secrets kids, I have been trying out every damn system and every other type of ploy you can think of. If you want to win, you need to take the bets, not make them. I will tell you one way you can make your money last longer than usual. Don't pick and choose, don't listen to cappers, don't fade because you might catch a guy on a winning streak. Take a system and hold to it for a year. The way I sometimes had some real success was doing this. Play all the small dogs or all the large favorites or play the unders in the lowest total and the overs in the largest total. Whatever system you use you will probably score around 50% and this will keep you playing for months. But, you still won't win--unless you quit.

Now probably somebody is going to answer this and tell me I am full of crap. And the he or she wins consistently. I say hmmmm?

Good luck and have fun but don't lose the fvcking house. I have seen dozens of gamblers ruin their life and I have even seen suicides. Play carefully and have a good time but please don't abuse your family or your wife, lose your job and pray to god to give you one more chance and you will quit. I have seen all this shit and it leads to nothing but very big heart ache. I love to gamble on games, I live for college foot and the NFL but I have learned a ton of lessons the hard way, please don't you do that to yourself and your family.