Originally posted on 06/26/2017:

Hello everyone,
i have been really trying to verify my account, however with this site it is impossible.
I also submitted this complaint to SBR over their form over 3 months ago, however i got no reply, even though i
got confirmation in my email that they got this complaint.

So this i what i sent to SBR:
Description: I have run my deposit of 200euros to 668.41euros. I wanted to withdraw 200euros and they requested for selfie with my ID and an utility bill. I send them both and they replied quality isnt good enough( should be colored, clear, visible, etc..). I made another 20 photos with new iphone camera and choose the best from them and of course they reply with same answer, quality isnt good enough. After some time i send them again this time selfie from 50cm, everything superclear. Of course they send an answer that photo should be taken from shorter distance...I have send them many different photos of me holding my passport and utility bills, but they always come with same generic answer about quality... I read on forums i am not the only one...Please help or if you cannot at least post on your site and let people know how Favbet runs their bussiness.

So i would be very thankful for any help you can give, thanks.