Originally posted on 05/24/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by bosigga View Post
How have whites, especially Americans, reformed from the mass shootings committed by their own?

Planned Parenthood shooting in CO a few years ago, Charleston church shooting, Aurora movie theater, Sandy Hook, Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting, the Canadian Trump fan who shot up a mosque this year... that's just off the top. I agree with you, all radical cowards looking for a greater cause. Lost and deranged souls.

Obviously any person regardless of religion who does this needs mental help. What we try and do here instead is take away people's access to any kind of affordable health care and keep access to weapons easy. Unless you guys are willing to take the blame for white mass murderers don't put such a burden on muslims or arabs.

especially when it's shown that these type of culprits usually weren't regulars at the mosque or that the family didn't know what they were up to..I am certain if anybody in that community knew of this guy's plan they would have dialed in the Feds. In this case his fam even reported him prior apparently.
The difference is that white people are not celebrating or condoning the horrible acts committed by these white people. And they certainly are not being trained by a much larger group of white people who share the same beliefs.

You ever see a young Muslim girl get stripped naked and stoned to death in the public street? Dozens of people(including family members)cheer and laugh as the girl pummeled into a bloody pulp. And while this primitive barbaric act is happening, everyone has their i-phones out to record it. This is something that you would never see happen in a white culture in these modern times.

Muslims need to look at the technology in their hand and realize that it is 2017 and their religious old school barbaric ways need to end.

Islam is the only religion that uses fear to get their way.