Originally posted on 04/25/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by juicername View Post
Like I said, believe what you want and throw your money away if you want to, but please refrain from saying things that might tempt newbies to get scammed.
Joe, this is why I post. Because there are people who are new to this, who do not have anyone to turn to for experience and advice and will believe what any handicapper says. They will get sucked in by the fake followers and the bogus records. Some will jump in head first at that point and others will want further proof. When someone like you posts, these guys looking for more proof and who desperately want to believe in an idea like Montreal Syndicate think...yeah this is legit because this guy is posting too.

Most of the newbies are guys who lost a ton of money and are now desperately searching for services in an effort to get out of that hole. Problem is a service like Montreal is only going to take them deeper into it.

I was one of these newbies a long time ago and I got sucked into the hype of guys like Johnny DeMarco, Dr. Ron Bash, and Jack Price. Yep, I was an idiot and naive to all this as well. I did not have someone with experience who could spot a scam a mile away and advise me. Unfortunately my experience and the education that I have today came through the School of Hard Knocks from the moment of my first bet. I am indifferent to you and what you say. My goal is simply to help some avoid paying that same tuition. I wish I could help everyone but God knows some people will still buy a service like Montreal Syndicate for the same reasons people still fall for the Nigerian Fee Scam. They will buy because they so desperately want to believe such a thing exists.