Originally posted on 04/14/2017:

This guy really has no idea what the F he is doing. All he has or will do for the next 6 months is reverse everything thing Obama has done and think its presidential.

Then once the results come in and see that it is failing,,reverse course. And once again explain to his cronies how it is someones fault ,namely Obamas. And yet again the cronies will praise him.

Seriously ,,this is not a job where you hire the most imcompetent and inexperienced and have them "train" on the job. Not to mentioned by far the most uneducated.

I undertand why people voted for him. I do get it. To counter the status-quo. Hell I too may have voted for him ,simply for this reason alone. But I saw most if not all of this from a mile away. And knew he was not quailifed in any regard. And no I did not vote for her ,either.

But what really gets at my crow atm, is the complete deflection and denial from his supporter base that can not see what is going on and continue to support it.

Seriously, the lying and complete incompetence. If someone lied and made as many mistakes or reversals on policy within your company ,,they would have been removed or fired by now. And he has not even made it thru his probation period (100 days).

Give him time,,my azz. There is no time for us to allow him to get an education on the job. Not to even mention all the other personal issuses.

Look I know he is not out to harm the average citizen. And I know he is going to look after himself first and foremost,,hell most politicians do. But to just simply "undo" what Obama has done ,bc this guy has a grudge or worse (racist), is not the right approach.

Same goes for healthcare,,OCare works ,,its just the Fing R governors that refuse to expand Medicaid in their States and the outright greed of the providers. Sure it needs tweeks,, but that is all. They want it repealed simply bc it has his name on it. Same as most of the EOs which Trump has done up to this point. But Mr Trump is starting to see the light and noticed that these policies actually worked. And is flip flopping.

Who knew being President was going to be this complicated?

Trump," I alone can fix this"