Originally posted on 02/21/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
So let me get this straight - Trump is a BILLIONAIRE but not a good business man, Trump not shaking up the swamp but yet he has all the Dems and Libs like you reeling in your own hatred towards him for no apparent reason, You say Trump is not winning in office but yet he continues to execute his campaign promises effectively despite the Dems blocking him every step of the way, you say Trump is not doing a fantastic job in office after just a month in office when in reality he has been working his asss off to fulfill his campaign promises to the America people.....

What world do you live in Greaser? Trump is doing just fine so far....

Jibby, you are literally a moron and need to stay in your lane. Sorry pal, but it is what it is.

Trump would be far wealthier than he is if he invested his inheritance in the S&P 500, rather than invest it as he did. Maintaining or moderately growing your wealth doesn't make you a good business man. Jeff Bezos is a good business man. He started with nothing.

I am not a dem or a liberal. I could give a fukk about feminists or illegals being up in arms. I don't like Trump because he is a clown and has no business leading this country. He is an embarrassment.

The Dems blocking him? The GOP controls Congress and the White House you dumbass. The dems can't block him. Just like the GOP couldn't stop Obamacare. Dumb fukk.

Seriously, you need to spend some time reading and inform yourself. But I am wasting my breath because you want your info spoon fed to you even if it is garbage or an outright lie. Good luck pal.