Originally posted on 02/03/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Trickle down was ron reagan term. That if they give corp tax breaks then they would pay worker more. It has nothing to do with write offs or depreciation of equipment or anything to do with write offs. It is not about buying fancy toys and writing it off on you corp. It is giving more back to the owner of a company and he will raise his employees wages with savings. Then the employees will spend their extra income in the economy so every one prospers. Sort of like the stimulus that bush or obama (not sure which) gave to everyone. The poor went and bought tvs and people with money just put it in stocks.
I understand the theory and reread what I said though. I'm getting saving paying in thousands of dollars being able to use 15% capital gains vs higher income rate and I'm not pocketing it...it's most likely being spent on the new Weldstar which means my guys will earn more so will I and yes they'll use extra money to buy something which helps someone else. My point is from my view...personally.... it works because the tax man isn't getting more of my money and I'm using it to keep growing and that is job security for my guys.