Originally posted on 01/31/2017:

after re-reviewing all the evidence with the keen eye of an attorney (one who wasn't inebriated with scotch, this time), I realize my evaluation of the evidence may not have been -- at this early stage of the investigation -- as 100 percent accurate and undisputable as I originally thought....

So, like the Boulder, Colorado D.A. that issued an apology to the guilty family members in the John Benet Ramsey murder case for lack of conclusive evidence of their involvement in the crime, I too must similarly issue an apology to SBR resident gecko/man Seeweed.

Seeweed, I hope you can understand why the early pronouncements of your guilt were made, given the following report published by ABC News, which said in pertinent part:

"As Canadians from coast to coast held vigils in just about every major city a former classmate tells ABC news that Bissonnette was very conservative politically and described him as anti-immigrant. A neighbor of the alleged gunman telling me Bissonnette was always alone, didn't appear to have any friends and never went to parties. Bissonnette is said to have been dressed in black wearing a ski mask shouting as he entered the men's section of that mosque Sunday night." -- Gio Benitez, ABC News Reporter

Even a cursory glance of the ABC report certainly would indicate to any reasonable person that a loner with no friends who never attends parties and wears an idiotic black hood and shouts as he enters gay bars did the crime.....

and, similarly, everyone who knows your ass knows you to be a loner with no friends who never attends parties and wears an idiotic black hood and shouts as he enters gay bars....

so, you can see why I, like the Boulder, Colorado D.A.'s office "rushed to judgment" before all the forenzic evidence has been collected, examined and tested to confirm your involvement in the crime. And I apologize to you for that....

AD

but still, look at how f'n accurate the descriptions above are, in describing this:

-- always alone..... check!

-- hideous..... check!

-- no friends.... check!

-- loser.... check!

-- dresses in black.... check!

-- never goes to parties..... check!

-- wears idiotic black hood/ski mask.... check!

-- serpent-like elongated murderer's pupils.... check!

-- gay.... check! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

-- lives in his mom's basement.... check! (there's a helluva lot WRONG with this)

-- cruises gay bars for hook ups/devours kahk meat sandwhiches at the "buffet" at such bars.... check!

-- yells alot/makes stupid threads yelling for attention.... check!

thus, one can certainly see how if an honest mistake was made in identifying you as the killer, it was nevertheless a reasonable conclusion made well beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever, even before all the forenzic evidence comes in.....