Originally posted on 01/25/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
I've actually answered this question several times.

I once wrote a two paragraph post with a play on a game printed in bold. Your reply was that you couldn't understand what I was playing.

You're a big too long didn't read guy and were either trolling or are that dumb. I've read your other posts and I like you, I don't think you are that obtuse.

So I conclude that you were and are just a troll. Who knows, maybe you thought you were being cool or something, but when it comes to educating the public about gambling, market and bookmaking mechanics, you are a distraction and waste of my time.

Do I troll? Yes. It is fun. Do I always troll? No.

I am not in the sports betting industry, but I am in an industry that gives me enough perpective to know that large sports books are not in the business of betting on sporting events. They are collecting the vig.

Also, in my industry, there are people that speak in complex and vague terms, that make them sound really smart to the average layperson, but when you add it all up, it amounts to a load of bullshit. And you find that what they are really doing is trying to impress people with the mumbo jumbo hoping they can hide the fact that they really don't know much at all.

That is how I see you. No offense, but I call em like I see em.

I believe that if you really had the knowledge you claim to have, you wouldn't speak in riddles. You would speak plainly.